You are invited to join us for these Amazing community events.
Throughout the year, Sparrow is the proud beneficiary of a variety of community fundraisers. We are grateful to the individuals and organizations that share our passion for extraordinary care, inspired by the work they put into these events, and honored that they choose to help us impact the health of our community. Please, take advantage of these excellent opportunities to make new friends, have some fun and support a great cause.
- Blues for Babies: Listen to some fantastic Blues by nationally known artist, Larry McCray and his band while helping to support Sparrow's RNICU and its tiny patients. This event will be held at The Green Door, 2005 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI on Monday, May 8 from 8 pm - midnight.
- Neogen 5k benefitting the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center: On Saturday, May 13, this inaugural event will be held behind Sparrow Hospital and all proceeds will go to benefit the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center. For more information or to register for the race please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1248269345265879/ or email Neogen5k@neogen.com.
- Care for the Caregivers Book and Gift Sale: May 17 & 18, 3rd floor Atrium of the Sparrow Professional Building from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Making the Turn Against Parkinson's Golf Outing: June 16, 2017 at Brookshire Inn & Golf Course in Williamston. This annual event provides funds to Sparrow's Michigan Athletic Club Parkinson's exercise programs. Making the Turn Against Parkinson’s is a non-profit organization dedicated to using their passion for golf to educate the general public about Parkinson's disease and positively impact the lives of those living with Parkinson's and their family members throughout the state of Michigan. To register, please visit http://makingtheturngolf.com/3/golf-outing.htm
- Care for the Caregivers Ice Cream Social: August 25 at the Sparrow Professional Building Atrium. Who doesn't love some ice cream! Enjoy a cool treat and provide support to your coworkers at the same time. Thank you for your support of Care for the Caregivers Fund!
- The Color Run Lansing: On Saturday, September 30, the Happiest 5K on the Planet is coming to Lansing! More information and sign-up links will be available soon, but for background information on the event, please visit http://thecolorrun.com/locations/lansing-mi/.
- Care for the Caregivers Book and Gift Sale: October 18-19, 3rd floor Atrium of the Sparrow Professional Building from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
- Care for the Caregivers Bake Sale: November 16, 2017 from 7 am - 4 pm or while supplies last at the Sparrow Professional Building Atrium. Support your coworkers and eat sweet treats at the same time! Support the Care for the Caregivers Fund! We hope you will consider making a donation to the Care for the Caregiver Fund.
- Care for the Caregivers Craft Sale: December 14, 3rd floor Atrium of the Sparrow Professional Building from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
Interested in planning an event to benefit an area of your personal passion at Sparrow? Please complete our 3rd Party Event Form;or email Foundation@SPARROW.ORG