Magic of the Night
A Masquerade Ball
Saturday, February 27, 2016
On Saturday, Feb. 27, more than 750 special guests will give in to the mystery that is the Magic of the Night! Join us for a masquerade ball at the University Club of MSU. Highlights of this evening will include live music by Stella Actis Aldo and the incredible band Intrigue, local Jazz favorite Phil Denny, an extraordinary silent auction, casino-style gaming, and incredible food and beverage selections!
Some of our incredible silent auction items from 2015:
- An Evening with the Legendary Bette Midler: a 12 person private suite to enjoy the Divine Miss M's first major tour in a decade!
- The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island: enjoy a romantic weekend away on Michigan's own little paradise!
- Michigan International Speedway: have a day at the races, and enjoy 6 tickets to the 2015 NASCAR Nationwide Series and pre-race ceremony.
- Detroit Red Wings: it's game day! 4 tickets and 2 parking passes for 2 games against the Edmonton Oilers and the Ottawa Senators
- Sweetielicious: tickle your taste buds! Win a pie a month for a whole year.
- East Lansing Hot Yoga: gift certificate for 10 classes- keep that New Year's Resolution!
- Craig Mitchell Smith Glass, Inc.: Dress up your home with a gorgeous 72" blue glass feature, entitled 'Waterfall'
- Lansing Capital Region International Airport: $500 travel voucher- it's time to think about spring break 2015!
- Michigan PGA: 2 weeklong passes to the PGA National Championships in Wisconsin
- Painting with a Twist: enjoy a two hour private party for 10 of your closest friends.
- Common Ground Music Festival: 2 weeklong passes to Common Ground for the music lover in your life!
- and many, many more!
Interested in sponsorship? Click here to review Gala sponsorship opportunities.
To make a sponsorship pledge, please fill out the Sparrow Foundation Partnership Agreement.
We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our generous donors, guests, and community members who support the 2015 Gala.
Click here to see photos from our unforgettable evening.
Proceeds from the 2015 Gala will benefit the state-of-the-science neurological and neurosurgical care provided in the healing environment of the Sparrow Neurosciences Center.
Please join us in extending special thanks to our generous 2016 sponsors!
Inspire - Presenting Sponsor